PE and Sports Funding
In school we receive grant money from the government in order to improve the quality of Physical Education. This is an outlook of the Sports Premium money at Pinner Wood School. Objectives in spending Sport/s Premium:
- Audit of the schools’ PE and sport provision.
- In school PE support.
- Increase knowledge of new and different sports.
- Involve children in more active lifestyles.
- Support for the health and wellbeing intervention (C4L).
- Online ‘real PE’ curriculum and resource bank.
- Enhance after school clubs with quality external coaches.